It is important that all children and adults follow the safety rules when using inflatables. Injuries are always a possibility, no matter what you’re doing, but
following the simple tips below will help to ensure you and your children remain safe while having fun.
- No food, drinks or chewing gum can be on or around the inflatable.This will prevent a choking risk and help keep the unit clean. (Please note if the inflatable is collected in a dirty condition then the person renting it will incur a cleaning charge).
- Shoes, glasses, jewelry, and badges MUST be removed before using the inflatable to avoid injury to people using the equipment and harm to the inflatable.
- No face paint, henna, party poppers, fireworks, colored streamers, glitter or silly string to be used either on or near the inflatable. (Please note these products will cause damage to the inflatable that cannot be repaired).
- Only 1 rider allowed at the top of water slide at a time, or 2 riders for double lane slides, 6 riders per bounce house or combo unit.
- Bluesky Moonwalks is not responsible for striking or damaging any underground utility lines/devices (included but not limited to: electrical, plumbing, sprinkler, etc.). It is the renter’s responsibility to tell Bluesky Moonwalks where the inflatable is to be set up and have any underground utility lines marked prior to our arrival.
- Climbing, hanging or sitting on walls is dangerous and should not be allowed.
- A responsible adult must supervise the inflatable and concessions equipment at all times.
- Always ensure that the inflatable is not overcrowded, and limit numbers according to the age and size of children using it. Try to avoid large and small children from using it at the same time.
- Ensure children are not pushing, colliding, fighting or behaving in a manner likely to injure or cause distress to others.
- No pets, toys or sharp instruments on the inflatable at any time.
- Do not allow anyone to bounce on the front safety step as this is dangerous.
- Do not allow anyone to be on the inflatable equipment during inflation or deflation as this is dangerous.
- Please ensure that children are not attempting somersaults and are clothed appropriately and that nothing can fall out of their pockets.
- In the event that the blower stops working, please ensure all users get off the inflatable immediately and calmly. Check that the power cord and or extension cord is securely plugged into the outlet. Check that the breaker fuse has not been tripped and if so turn it back to the on position. Also make sure the blower tube or deflation tube has not come undone or something has not blown onto and is obstructing the blower. In the event that it overheats, or loses power, switch the blower off at the mains, then switch it back on again 1 or 2 minutes later, and it should restart. If it does not, call us immediately.
- THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE: DO NOT let children play on the inflatable without adult supervision. Adult supervision is necessary to enforce the rules for safe operation of the inflatable.
Tips for Successful Party Rentals:
Always read your rental agreement in its entirety before signing and keep it handy to refer to the details when needed.
- Verbally ask what your responsibilities are in upholding the party rental agreement including rental return times and the required return condition of all equipment.
- Ask for contact information including an after-hours contact number to call in case something goes wrong with any equipment.
- Always verify your rental dates and delivery and pick up times before signing the rental contract.
- Be aware of any safety requirements or laws regarding the party rental equipment in your agreement. Some equipment such as bounce houses, have safety rules that are governed by the law to prevent injuries.
- Book your party rental equipment early. Some items, like bounce houses and chair rentals go quickly, especially during peak party seasons like around graduation time. Booking early ensures you get the equipment you want for your special event.
- If you are unclear about any detail of your party rental experience, always ask. Leaving details unclear or assuming things will just work out on their own is never a good idea when planning a party.
- If you would like for one of our staff members to remain at your event the entire length of your party please let us know in advance so that we can confirm availability and provide a price quote.
- If you would like for us to host or assist you in hosting a game night, fundraiser or special event please contact us for availability and to request a price quote.