It is important that all children and adults follow the safety rules when using inflatables. Injuries are always a possibility, no matter what you're doing, but
following our simple tips below will help to ensure you and your children remain safe while having fun.
- No food, drink or chewing gum on or around the Inflatable. This will avoid a choking risk and keep the unit clean. (Please note if the Inflatable is collected in a
dirty condition then the person hiring it will incur a cleaning charge).
- Shoes, glasses, jewelry, and badges MUST be removed before using the inflatable to avoid injury to peoples using the equipment and harm to the Inflatable.
- NO face paints, party poppers, colored streamers or SILLY STRING to be used either on or near the Inflatable.(Please note these products will cause damage
to the Inflatable that cannot be repaired).
- Only 1 rider allowed at the top of water slide at a time, or 2 riders for double lane slides, 6 riders per bounce house or combo unit.
- Bluesky Moonwalks is not responsible for striking or damaging any underground utility lines/devices (included but not limited to: electrical, plumbing, sprinkler,
etc.). It is lessee’s responsibility to tell Rental Company where inflatable is to be set up and have any underground utility lines marked prior too.
- Climbing, hanging or sitting on walls is dangerous and must not be allowed.
- A responsible Adult must supervise the inflatable at all times.
- Always ensure that the Inflatable is not overcrowded, and limit numbers according to the age and size of children using it. Try to avoid large and small children
from using it at the same time.
- Ensure Children are not pushing, colliding, fighting or behaving in a manner likely to injure or cause distress to others.
- No pets, toys or sharp instruments on the inflatable at any time.
- Do not allow anyone to bounce on the front safety step as this is dangerous.
- Do not allow anyone to be on the inflatable equipment during inflation or deflation as this is DANGEROUS.
- Please ensure that Children are not attempting somersaults and are clothed appropriately and that nothing can fall out of their pockets.
- In the event that the blower stops working, please ensure all users get off the inflatable immediately and calmly. Check the fuses and make sure the blower tube
or deflation tube has not come undone or something has not blown onto and is obstructing the blower. In the event that it overheats, or loses power, switch the
blower off at the mains, then switch it back on again 1 or 2 minutes later, and it should restart. If it does not, inform us immediately.
- THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE: DO NOT let children play on the inflatable without Adult supervision. Adult supervision is necessary to enforce these rules for
safe operation of the Inflatable.
Tips for Successful Party Rentals:
- Always read your rental agreement in its entirety before signing and keep it handy to refer to the details when needed.
- Verbally ask what your responsibilities are in upholding the party rental agreement including rental return times and the required return condition of all
- Ask for contact information including an after-hours contact number to call in case something goes wrong with any equipment.
- Always verify your rental dates and delivery and pick up times before signing the rental contract.
- Be aware of any safety requirements or laws regarding the party rental equipment in your agreement. Some equipment rentals, such as bounce houses, have
safety rules that are governed by the law to prevent injuries.
- Book your party rental equipment early. Some items, like bounce houses and chair rentals go quickly, especially during peak party seasons like around
graduation time. Booking early ensures you get the equipment you want for your special event.
- If you are unclear about any detail of your party rental experience, always ask. Leaving details unclear or assuming things will just work out on their own is never
a good idea when planning a party.